Personalized technical assitance to provide ypu the best microbiological and phisicoechemical analysis to help you produce a better quality beer
Knowing the basic parameters of the raw material, the processes can be adjusted to guarantee from the beginning the quality control and optimized use.
• Water Analysis
• Analytical controls of the malt and other ingredients
• Count and viability of yeasts, absence respiratory mutants
• Contamination analysis
• Agrochemical analysis
During the fermentative process, biological transformation processes occur to generate ethanol and carbon dioxide. Other substances that influence flavor, aroma and other organoleptic properties of beer are also formed.
• Nutritional analysis (fan, ions, zinc, and more)
• Optimize material quantity
• Evaluate the maturation process and product quality
• Ensure microbiological safety and quality
• Evaluate yeast quality
We provide analytical services to guarantee the degree of compliance with quality requirements and the consistency of the result in successive brewing processes.
• Packaged oxygen control
• Physicochemical analysis
• Profile of esters and higher alcohols
• Quantification of vicinal diketones
• Microbiological control
We are getting ready to provide high quality, pitch-ready liquid yeast for Probrewers and Homebrewers